Low Season - £87.50 per night
3 nights - £262.50
4nights - £350
7 nights - £612.50
Mid Season - £100 per night
3 nighs - £300
4 nights - £400
7 nights - £700
High Season - £131.25 per night
3 nights - £393.75
4 nights - £525
7 night - £918.75
Bank Holidays charged the same as High Season
Pets - £25 per pet per stay
** PLEASE NOTE**
A charge of £75 will be added on to the final invoice, this is a security deposit that will be refunded to you after the unit has been checked and keys returned, see T&C’s 7
Minimum deposit of £125 or 30% total holiday price whichever is the greater
Minimum stay 3 nights
T's & C's
1. Two Mills regret that we are unable to accept bookings of groups under 21 years of age. The person hiring the caravan must be over 21 years. We are a tranquil park specialising in quieter breaks.
2. In order for us to clean and check the unit, departures must be made by 11:00am on the day of departure. Late checkout possible at cost, subject to availability
3. Pets are allowed to stay in this unit by consent of owners.
4. Smoking/Vaping is strictly forbidden inside of the unit.
5. Unforeseen Circumstances: Should the caravan become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control a refund of all money received will be given.
6. Balance of Payment: You agree to pay the balance due no less than 4 weeks prior to your arrival date with automated reminder email being sent on the day payment is due. If there is no response within 48 hours the holiday will be treated as cancelled and you will forfeit your deposit.
7. A charge of £75 will be added on to the final invoice, this is a security deposit that WILL BE REFUNDED to you after the caravan has been checked and keys returned.
Deductions will be made if the caravan is not left in a clean and tidy manor, for any breakages or items missing, any evidence of smoking/vaping in the caravan, if carpets or furniture are stained and any other misuse of the caravan. Any damage must be reported prior to departure.
8. Insurance: It is recommended that you purchase some form of Holiday Insurance from your local broker to cover your personal luggage, personal money, holiday cancellation/curtailment, personal and public liability etc. This type of cover is standard and not too costly.
9. Park Rules: General Park rules are displayed in your welcome pack
Please ensure that you and your party comply with these. Two Mills reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation, where the unreasonable behaviours of the persons named on the booking form, or their guests might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests. Only the people listed on the booking form can occupy the accommodation and use the facilities of the park. If this legal requirement is not met your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave with no refund made.
10. Cancellation of your Holiday: If you have to cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing. The date of cancellation is the day when we receive written notification. In the event of cancellation deposits are non refundable under any circumstances. If you cancel your holiday with in 4 weeks (28 dys) of arival, a refund of any monies paid (excluding deposit) will be made. If the cancellation is made less than 4 weeks (28 days) in adavnce, no refund will be given.
11. Transfer of Holiday: If you wish to change the holiday date once your initial deposit has been paid, whilst we will do everything we can to accommodate you, it will be down to our discretion.
12. Bedding: We supply duvets and pillows in the hire cost. Guests are to provide their own sheets; duvet covers and pillowcases as well as towels and tea towels You will not be able to hire linen once you are on site.
13. Facilities: Guests will have full use of the site’s facilities.
14. The hirer must remain with the group for the entire stay of the holiday and is responsible for the rest of the group. Only the people listed on the booking form are allowed to stay in the caravan.
15. Caravan Contents: All contents of the caravan including mattresses, duvets, pillows, seat cushions, and kitchen utensils must remain in the caravan at all times.
16. If you are found to be breaking any of these rules you will be asked to leave, and no refund will be given.
17. Candles are strictly prohibited.