Two Mills Touring Park is situated 1 mile south of the old market town of North Walsham on the old main road to Great Yarmouth.
We are seven miles from Wroxham, the capital of the Norfolk Broads, eight miles from the seaside delights of Cromer, half an hours drive from Great Yarmouth and the historic city of Norwich.
Only two miles away is the lovely old village of Worstead, its huge church giving a clue to its former prosperity when in the 12th century Flemish weavers produced the woollen cloth that is named after the village.
The surrounding quiet country lanes and byways are ideal for both cycling and walking, as are the miles of sandy beaches to be found locally.
Ideally placed, situated in superb countryside abounding in birds and wildlife, Two Mills is the country retreat from which to discover this unspoilt part of England.
• East Ruston Old Vicarage Coastal Gardens
• Blickling Hall
• Felbrigg Hall
• Worsted village & start of the Weavers Way
• Wroxham Barns
• North Norfolk railway (steam & diesel)
• Wide open North Norfolk beaches
• National Trust nature reserves/bird sanctuaries
• Many churches some dating back to the 1300’s
• Coastal resorts of Cromer, Mundesley, Sheringham
• Seal viewing boat trips from Blakeney Point
- Monday Alysham (auction Sales), Norwich
- Tuesday Alysham, Stalham, Norwich.
- Wednesday Sherringham, Norwich, Gt Yarmouth.
- Thursday Acle, North Walsham, Norwich.
- Friday Aylsham, Cromer, Norwich.
- Saturday Sheringham, Norwich Gt Yarmouth