ALL BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
ADULTS ONLY Two Mills is an adult only park for persons over 18 years of age.
- DEPOSITS For low or mid-season bookings 1/3 of the total cost or £40 per week whichever is the greater, with the balance payable on arrival at the park.
- DEPOSITS For high season or bank holiday bookings 1/3 of the total cost or £60 per week whichever is the greater. With the balance payable 14 days prior to the first day of your booking. For security reasons we do not retain your card details & therefore request the customer to contact the park to the pay balance as reminders are not issued. The park reserves the right to re sell pitches which have not been paid for in full by the due date.
- CANCELLATIONS. Deposits are non-refundable whatever the circumstances.
Final payments (less deposit) are refundable where 14 days or more notice of cancellation is given. All cancellations should be confirmed in writing.
- Customers making cancellations with more than 14 days notice have the option to transfer their booking as a whole to another date within the same year of the original booking. WE ADVISE TAKING OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
- BOOKING DATE CHANGES. High season & bank holiday date changes require a minimium of 14 days notice
- EARLY DEPARTURES. No refunds will be given if you have to leave the park early for any reason.
- GROUP BOOKINGS. Bookings of more than two units or parties of young persons are not accepted to ensure the peace & tranquillity that our guests expect & enjoy.
- AWNINGS – are to be erected on the hardstanding part of the pitch only.
- DOGS WELCOME. We welcome quiet well behaved dogs (max 2 per pitch). Dogs must be on leads when on the park at all times and must not be left alone on the park for any reason either inside or outside their units. We do not accept dogs that are likely to cause nuisance to other guests e.g. excessive barking or aggressive. Owners who allow their dogs to foul on the park & do not clean up after them will be asked to leave the park.
- ARRIVAL. Earliest arrival 1pm (unless early arrival pre booked cost £5 subject to availability). Latest arrival Early & Late season 5pm, Mid/High Season & Bank Holidays 6pm. Arrivals up to 8pm by prior arrangement only.
- DEPARTURE. Latest departure is 12 noon (unless late departure is pre booked cost £5 subject to availability).
- Visitors. Must call at reception & be of 18+ years of age. A small charge of £1-50 per person & £1-50 per vehicle is payable.
- Type of Unit. We accept touring caravans, camper vans, Trailer tents & tents (tents should be able to fit on the hard standing part of the pitch 7.5m x 5.5m (23ft x 18ft), and Motorhomes less than 7.315 metres (24ft). Continental units may be required to drive onto their pitch rather than reversing in order to protect the required distances between units & to avoid their door opening on to a neigbouring pitch.
- Commercial vehicles are accepted only by prior arrangement.
- Fifth wheeler wheeler & similar extra large size units are not accepted.
- Standard size touring caravans with extending sides are accepted but the pull out side would be in place of an awning.
- All units must be in a clean & tidy condition.
- Electric Heaters. Are Strictly prohibited in awnings of any type.
- NOISE LEVELS We ask that music, tv’s & all noise be kept to a reasonable level during the day & at a low level between 9.30pm & 8am in order that all guests may enjoy the peaceful environment.
- BBQ’s Are permitted provided they are off the ground Not on the grass & ash is collected in a tray. Paving slabs are available from the wardens.
- TWO MILLS reserve the right to refuse admittance or to terminate the stay of any guests whose conduct is detrimental to Two Mills or other customers